DU SOL Executive MBA Entrance Exam

This EMBA is a postgraduate program that spotlights on business and it is explicitly implied for working experts with broad long stretches of involvement. This EMBA program is planned basically to teach work searchers, supervisors, technocrats, business people, and other business holders. To get confirmation in a large portion of the chief MBA specialization programs in India depends on MBA selection test scores.

Download Prospectus

Want to Get Detailed Information!

Please fill the form with the correct details so that our Senior Education Counselor can sort things for You.

What is the Last Date for DU SOL EMBA Admission

Admission to this web-based program in Delhi College's School of Open Learning begins in July. The specific dates for enrollment and application structure filling can be acquired from the authority site for each new scholastic meeting. You will get the update here with respect to the beginning date of online affirmation in DU-SOL for the 2023 cluster. Every one of the understudies or applicants should actually take a look at the qualification measures for the program prior to applying in their specific course/program or specialization, in any case, with any undesirable deterrent, their enrollment will be dropped.
EMBA Admission to any specialization chief course is by and large finished through the normal placement tests. The course engages the consequences of selection tests like GMAT, GRE, and EMAT. After the understudy clears this multitude of three specific placement tests. Then understudies will go through such a confirmation example to get chosen in their decision obviously and college in particular as:

Detailed Explanation of Entrance Tests for School of Open Learning EMBA Specialization


The NMAT entrance exam is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) for admission to the various management courses or EMBA specialization.


GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is considered internationally for admission into various management and technical programs or courses


CAT (Common Admission Test) is a qualifying exam for admission to MBA, PGDM, EMBA, and other PG-level management courses in India.


EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by IIM Kozhikode for admission in the EMBA program of the institute’s Kochi campus


GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is conducted by GMAC for admission to pursue more than 5400 programs in various Business schools around the world. It is considered as one of the most acceptable platforms for selecting students for EMBA specialization programs.

Mode of Instruction

English is the language of instruction for programmes. The course is entirely student-driven and concentrates on cutting-edge management educational technology for candidates of the new generation. At DU SOL, a large percentage of the coursework is delivered via online education rather than in-person instruction.


In order to receive their different degrees, the students must pass their first and second year exams. The exams will include assessments such as viva-voce, assignments, projects, and four-semester tests over the full course. The examination accounts for 70% of the final grade, with assignments and other assessment components accounting for the remaining 30%.


The programme lasts two years. A student must complete the programme in two years, however the university offers an upper length limit of an extra two years from the date of registration for the relevant programme if the student needs more time. The course will take 4 years total, or 2 plus 2 years.

Term End Examinations

Internal assessment is extremely important in management degree programmes, especially for students who struggle to pass % on theory papers alone. The assignments, along with other activities like vivas, case analyses, project work, etc., are some of the most crucial components of internal evaluations. Assignments account for a combined 30% of the weighted grade in each subject. As a result, it is advised to take assignments seriously and be creative.

Who is Eligible for School of Open Learning MBA in ?

There are many requirements to meet in order to be admitted to a programme. First of all is getting a graduation degree with at least 50% marks. The student must have passed the mathematics portion of the 10+2 exam. Commerce graduates will be given preference in the admission procedure. After these events, students must participate in group discussions and interviews.

DU SOL MBA in Admission FAQ

Students must receive a minimum of 45% overall and 50% on all theory papers and assignments to pass all subjects.

Need More Information About Dusol Admission and Online Programs?